Meeting start time: 2:00 pm
Members Present: Jose Ramos, Sage Pratt, Aaron Clark, Mathew Hunt, Eli Shoemake
Update on Gas-Booster Progress:
- Haskel AGD-15 gas booster is operational.
- Jose has put in a work order for pressure relief for the booster.
Social Media Progress:
- Aaron has set-up both the Twitter and Facebook pages for ISE
- The Lentil Festival requires paying a $175 fee and filling out a registration form
- Jake suggested going to John Schnieder to look at club funding to see if that cost can be covered through WSU.
- Jake also suggested speaking with Jacob Chen – a chef from food services that may be able to help us with Food permits.
- Threaded Die is on order, once it has arrived, VCR fittings will get threaded.
- TIG welded new VCR fitting for a better sealed connection to the VT.
- Install VT into liquefier.
- Install pressure relief on the gas booster.
- Conduct testing and continue with community outreach.