Things to do BEFORE DCs Start:
By this time a majority of the logistical considerations have been completed and you are now ready to prepare for the upcoming Diagnostic Challenge.
This page is designed as a checklist to better prepare you, as the facilitator for your case and to make sure your client is comfortable and prepared for the week events.
- Check List – Here are the things that will need to be done prior DC’s starting
- Register for the Continuing Education (CE) Credit Available
- Complete Facilitator Training Modules
- Make sure you have access to Diagnostic Challenge Microsoft Teams folders (Volunteer and Student). All student, client and case material will organized in TEAMs. Send an email to Dr. Rachel Halsey for access to the necessary folders.
- What to expect during a typical DC Schedule